Updated: May 02, 2016
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 1.1.14 (24)
Requires Android: Android 4.0 and up
File Size: 248MB
APK Signature: fe1b834f6cadbb2cc480dfed997037cea3d02220
APK Md5: 6290fa43a1333617ca7e9c6c9d4d12e3
APK SH1: 0eabbe19ddbb18165b8bef04c83aeffd8bdbeb73
OBB Md5: 52300edc7b37a93cc737bcad60b6aefe
OBB sha1: fb01e530def4a5c40c62c9ffeb0be667e0a26df7
APK Md5: 52300edc7b37a93cc737bcad60b6aefe
-If the app is crashing for you, sorry about that. Please email [email protected]
/* */ and we will help.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
- Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.24.com.mi.AthleanX.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.mi.AthleanX/main.24.com.mi.AthleanX.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.