Updated: February 12, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.16.43 (260)
Requires Android: 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 5.63 MB
APK Signature: d70d8ac0f818ef942169d155ed011685d623c4a1
APK Md5: 81cdaeea1b1b8bec1c90c02697592c13
APK SH1: b67c4f5596de16aa273b59b632cc155a0e0e2ed8
Verified safe to installDownload APK (6 MB)
1.Fixed a crash on certain device.
1.Improved the side menu customization.
2.Fixed some minor bugs.
1.Fixed a crash when transitioning to the keypad editing screen on the tablet.
1.Reduced app size.
2.Reduced the data traffic for downloading the exchange rate.
3.Supports changing font size for print.
4.Fixed some minor bugs.
1.Supports a display format that's optimized for Japanese.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.